In order to simplify customer service, make it more pleasant and efficient, Moldova Agroindbank accelerated the digitalisation processes and introduced a new way of working in the branch network. Thus, if you do not want to wait in a queue at the bank, Moldova Agroindbank offers you the opportunity to plan your visit using the online appointment service. The service is currently available for seven bank branches from Chisinau, but the list of branches will be expanded.
Thus, MAIB became the first bank in Moldova to offer its clients the opportunity to schedule an online visit to a branch.
Programming is carried out through the Earlyone application for a wide range of banking services: advice on obtaining a loan or opening a deposit, opening or closing a current account, SWIFT transfers, transfers between national accounts, opening or closing a card account, exceptional card withdrawals, issuing a bank card, currency exchange etc.
To book an appointment, it is required to pass a few steps:
- Download the Earlyone app for free form Play Store or Apple Store, depending on the operating system
- Choose “Moldova” in the “Countries” section
- Choose “Chisinau” in the “Cities” section
- Press the button “MAIB” on the screen
- Select the department you want to visit
- Select the required banking operation
- Choose the date and time of your visit
- Press the button “create a ticket
The application will periodically remind you of the date and time of the visit by push notifications, and if necessary, you have the opportunity to cancel or reschedule the visit to the bank.
At the same time, in order to optimize the service process, increase customer satisfaction and reduce the waiting time, Moldova Agroindbank launched an automated system called “Electronic queue” in its branches. Thus, you will receive a ticket with a serial number for the requested banking operation, and when your turn comes, you will be invited to a consultant who will serve you. All information about the client’s status is constantly updated and can be viewed on the screen in the waiting area.
Online registration and electronic queue are available in the following Chisinau branches:
- Branch of Miron Kostin (Moskovsky prospect, 9/5)
- Chisinau-Buiucani branch (st. Ion Creanga, 78)
- Chisinau-Center branch (ave. Stefan cel Mare shi Sfint, 182)
- Branch of Mihai Eminescu (Tighina str., 49)
- Branch No. 1 (Vasile Alexandri St., 115)
- Branch No. 4 (Dacia Ave., 30/3)
- Branch number 5 (st. Alecu Russo, 63/6)
- Branch No. 15 (Kalya Yeshilor str. 10)
- Branch No. 18 (28 Grigory Vieru Ave.)
- Branch number 32 (Pushkin st. 44)
- Branch No. 16 (G. Asaki St. 35/3)
- Branch No. 12 (Dacia Ave. 16/1)
- Branch number 6 (Alba Yulia street 184/3)
- Branch No. 14 (28/1 Cuza Voda Ave.)
- Branch number 3 (street Bulgar 47)
- Branch No. 25 (G. Vieru Ave. 28)
Download the Earlyone app from Play Store or Apple Store for free and schedule your visit to the bank in advance. You can also scan the QR code below to download the app.